12.05.2007

From AK to NC


Becca will take me to the airport in a few hours and I will be on the home stretch to the marathon; along with my Dad, and my buddy Troy from the whitewater center. This last leg of life between the time I drove to Alaska and now has gone fairly smooth, and Becca and I were talking last night about how blessed we have been for things to work out as good as they have. I know I had to get my wisdom teeth out, and was pretty sick once, and have had to learn a higher cost of living; but I/we could have been a lot less fortunate over the last few months. Becca now will have a week and a half left of school for the semester which will be filled with studying for exams. Then, she is going (driving) with her parents down to California to see her sister (and her family)....they will then get her sister and child in the car for the drive to Sheridan, WY for Becca's brother's marriage ceremony......'that'll be quite a trip. I like windshield time....One of the coolest parts of their trip will be if/when they take the ferry from Haines, AK to Bellingham, WA...that is like a three day journey down some pretty incredible coastline...and one fairly large open water crossing!! Anyway, off to do some packing and have Becca pick me up. .......'till the next one......

2 comments:

Glenda said...

Becca, We miss you being here in NC. I will pray for your exams and have a great time with your family. Gregory is here and I love seeing his face. He loves Alaska.
I am sure we will be talking to you.
Blessings on you.

Unknown said...

We love you being home, Gregory! We wish you were here, Becca! Have so much fun with your family and safe travels!