12.04.2007

Here it is 12/4/07

My site is up and running...like I will be in a marathon in Saturday, Dec. 8; I leave tomorrow for NC....and am looking forward to seeing the family in the sunny south. The other thing that will be nice about going to the south will be to see daylight that will last for the full duration of a normal work day...My boss told me I am going to get a sunburn in the shade! This site here has alot of work to be done on it to keep up with the rest of the bloggers in my family, but hopefully Rebecca (my lovely girlfriend) will help me keep things going....seeing as how I don't have a computer and all. More pictures and what not to come in the future. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the blog and both of you.

Unknown said...

That was mom, glenda, not Hannah.

Unknown said...

ok..this really is your sis. Lookin good John Wayne, looooookin good! Just ask me how proud am I? My bro a blogger...miracles really do happen!

JR said...

LOVE IT! it is so cool. love the pics;) cant wait for you to come love you! hey becca miss you 2